Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wah!


Holey Moley!

We fly on Saturday. That's right, this Saturday!!!!

Where the heck did the time go??  I am starting to feel a little anxious now.....

Will I last 7 weeks? Will Mulder snore too much? Will the bathrooms be clean? Will my Deet spray actually work? Will I like Asian food?  Will I have time for naps?!

Not that I am over thinking this. No, of course not. That would be ridiculous ;)

The next two days are going to be hectic.  Interview for my chartered status, jabs, job interview, pack, etc etc

Will two torches be enough? Should I pack long socks  in case we go in the jungle? Will I need more trousers? - Oh well, such questions will all be answered over the next few weeks and I am told it is easy to pick things up over there anyway.

I am packing the fantastic multi size plug and door wedge my lovely friend bought me as well as the bed liner to sleep in from my other delightful buddies.

Worst case, my bag will be so heavy I will come back with toned muscles so it's all good really.

The next time I write I will no doubt be Vietnam feeling fine and dandy!

Until the next blog

Scully

No comments:

Post a Comment