Wednesday 16 November 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like..... (No, not Christmas!)

Today is the first real day I have started to feel excited about our soon to be travels.

Don't get me wrong. I have been looking forward to our adventure for a while, though today is the first day I have a huge grin across my face and a sense of excitement!

I think it might have something to do with the numerous packages that keep arriving with travel items purchased from a variety of internet stores and the fact that my lovely friend has kindly agreed to take up the trekking trousers I bought ( I am such a short a*se and am thinking about making a matching bandanna from the cut offs :o )

The only things left on my "buy" list (yes, I found the note) is gaffa tape which I am reliably told is a wonderous travel item with multiple uses including taping up the bottom of doors so creepy crawlies can not get in and re-sealable sandwhich bags for odd items.  (I am guessing you defo don't need to know that I am also buying some new pants too.....)

So, the spare room is covered in all the travel items I somehow need to fit into the rucksack, and I still haven't added clothes to the pile yet. Thank goodness Mulder will have space in his rucksack (well he will after I take a few items out and obviously blame it on aliens.....)

Until the next blog

Scully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment